Brain Bubbles

Expressions of a caffiene regulated brain.

baby

Monday, February 27, 2006

A new day...

Well. Our hearts are still in smithereens, but we are functioning. After the hubby and I have spent nearly a week intermittently in tears we are feeling a bit better now. My first instinct was to rush out and get a puppy, to heal my heart and take my mind off the pain of losing Navarre, but common sense has prevailed - a baby and a puppy at the same time...er...not yet. Our Lab who came out of this episode unscathed - is handling it all ok. She has stopped rushing round to the back of the car to see if Navarre is in it. I think she understands. We will get her a friend again, and probably in the next 2-3 months, but we're not going to rush into it. Hubby wants another labby, and I want another Malamute. Above all else, I WANT A NEW HOUSE! I cannot continue to live here, completely paranoid. I am in the beginnning stages of convincing the hubby we should sell...